ms consultants, inc. is looking for a CO-OP to work in the Indianapolis, Indiana office. The Indianapolis office provides the following services that a CO-OP would gain experience and knowledge with: Electrical and Controls design of power distribution, programmable logic controllers, networking, and SCADA systems for Water/Wastewater/Stormwater Treatment and conveyance. A CO-OP would be expected to complete a variety tasks as assigned to help complete a project’s various phases (i.e. Planning, Design, and Construction Management). As knowledge and experience in these areas increases, more difficult tasks will be assigned to continue a CO-OP’s growth in the practical uses of what’s learned in the classroom.
ms consultants, inc.- 2022 Summer Internship/Co-Op or Fall Co-Op Opportunity
When students apply they are asked specific questions including:
- If you are hired can you present proof of your legal right to work in the Us?
- Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment-based visa status?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Can you pass a mandatory background check?
- How did you hear about this position?
- Salary expectations?
- Which office are you interested in working?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- What Business Unit do your interests best align?